Listed are our exhibitors and vendors of educational resources, school fundraising opportunities, products and services that will be joining us at our annual convention taking place this year on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Vendor Registration Closed for this year. Thank you for your interest!
For more information about next year’s convention please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there:
Directions to Entrance: Follow directional signs and balloons to event entrance behind TIES Building, when entering from Larpenteur Avenue (East or West).
Who’s going to be there?
- Our convention is host to our PTA members from around the state, and local unit leaders from our 220 PTA units in Minnesota. Our units primarily serve Elementary and Middle schools, with fewer High School PTA representatives. PTA members and unit leaders are parents with invested interest in community, education, and children’s health and well being. We estimate this year’s attendance to be near 80-100.
What time is convention and how much exposure will I get?
- The convention time is from 8am to 4pm central. Exhibitors are asked to start setup for the Expo promptly at 7:15am and are dismissed at 3:15pm. We ask all your items be removed from the location no later then 3:50pm.
- Exhibits will be set up so that you will get the best exposure we can provide within the venue. The location of the exhibits require attendees to pass through several times throughout the day, including specific breaks for exhibit browsing. Visiting exhibits is also encouraged with fun activities hosted by Minnesota PTA.
What are my options as an exhibitor at convention?
- As an exhibitor we encourage you to take part in our many opportunities to spread the word about your goods and services to our attendees.
- Bag swag – Supply items to be place in our attendees’ convention swag bag. (Bag stuffer’s due by 3/31/18)
- Table/floor space – All vendors receive a table and 2 chairs to use to set up their presentations.
- Door Prize Highlights – Supply a door prize item to be given away during our convention break times. Your name, service/goods, and table location will be announced at the time of the give-away.
- Program listing – All exhibitors will have their name & contact information printed in our program, given to each attendee.
- Sponsor a meal, snack or beverage – We serve our attendees breakfast and lunch, and we also provide snacks and drinks throughout the day. The food service table is located within the main convention room. As a meal sponsor, we encourage you to bring a banner or sign to set up next to the table in recognition of your donation. A note of thanks, including your company logo, will be published in the convention program, and your sponsorship will be announced to all in attendance at appropriate times during the day.
- Other opportunities exist! Please see the contact information to find out more.
How many people can I bring?
- Your exhibitor registration is for 2 people. Additional people are subject to a $10 surcharge.
What is included in my exhibit space?
- As we know not all presentations are equal, but the space we can provide is limited to the convention location, services, and utilities. We work to accommodate most of your needs for electricity, wall space, and other needs. Tables can be removed for full floor displays. A typical area for this year is roughly 5′ deep by 8′ wide. Due to the close proximity to the main convention hall, we ask that any video productions, music or recordings be monitored to reduce distractions to our speakers and special guests.
Can I sell my products?
- Absolutely. Our PTA members appreciate the opportunity to collect the latest educational materials and child focused goods!
Will I receive a contact information list for all attendees?
- We understand your desire to contact people directly, however we cannot distribute personal information on the behalf of others. You may collect contact information from individuals as they provide it to you. Additionally, we will be implementing a NEW OPT-IN program this year which will provide a select number of attendees information being released to vendors post convention.
What about bringing food and beverages?
- Personal food and beverages are allowed. However, we will provide complimentary lunch and beverage for up to 2 people per exhibit, but we cannot cater to dietary restrictions.
- Food and drink sales must be pre-approved by contacting the Minnesota PTA office.
Have a question that wasn’t addressed here? Contact the office or email email@example.com.