Special Local Unit Benefits in Minnesota
|You’ve got a lot of great beneﬁts that come with being a Minnesota PTA member. Now there’s one more. You’re connected to the FedEx Ofﬁce® nationwide network of printing and distribution resources. Full-service direct mail services make it easy. Save a trip and use convenient FedEx Ofﬁce® local delivery service for your FedEx Ofﬁce orders. Look like a printing expert. Access expert help and state-of-the-art printing and copying at more than 1,800 locations. Work wherever you are. Easily manage your print jobs online anytime, anywhere with FedEx Ofﬁce®. For questions or assistance setting up your FedEX account, please contact:
Nicole Lichtsinn, 952-406-1641 email@example.comClick here to download your member benefits instruction sheet.
Save Money with National PTA Member Offers
Whether you’re buying school supplies for the kids or renting a car for your next family vacation, PTA members can save money on everyday purchases thanks to National PTA’s Member Offers.
National PTA teams up with businesses committed to supporting PTA’s mission of serving all children by offering our members special discounts, fundraising opportunities, and other unique deals.
PTA Membership Benefits
Numerous benefits are available to dues-paying units and members.
- Our Children magazine, PTA’s flagship publication with parenting articles by experts on children’s health, education, and well-being; and information on advocacy efforts; the latest news that affects children and youth.
- Professionally designed public service announcements (PSAs) to aid in membership recruitment.
- National PTA Annual Convention registration information.
- A Back-to-School kit containing recruitment ideas and other materials to get the year started.
- Teacher Appreciation Week ideas.
- Select resources developed in collaboration with PTA’s national partners.
- National PTA’s Membership Achievement Program.
- Numerous resources on parent involvement programs, fundraising, working collaboratively, and much more.
- Discounts and special offers.
Individual members have access to a number of exclusive benefits too, including:
- Online parenting resources, including select articles from Our Children magazine.
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues.
- Exclusive National PTA member benefits and sponsor offers.
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online.
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions, and more.
- The Member-to-Member Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families.
In order to take full advantage of National PTA’s member offers and benefits, you must have a PTA profile on the National PTA website. Click here to sign in or create your account!